PayPal Donations

USD

Raising Funds

90% of your donations go right towards making a change. The other 10% is what covers processing fees, web/app maintenance, and everything else.
We accept PayPal Donations, as well as Venmo, and we’re working on more!

The more we raise, the more we can accomplish!

Donation Details
Become a safe space

Our Goal

We want to create a network of safe spaces for LGBTQ+ youth that have been displaced and need support.
Whether that’s a temporary home or someone to help them connect with the resources they need.

Once our network has been established and is running smoothly, we’ll be raising funds to help other important things. We’re firm believers in supporting homeless veterans, domestic violence victims, and much more!
We will be raising funds in the future to help support other non-profits so we can make the world a better place.